- Have a morning routine – shower, dress, breakfast before starting work. Don’t turn up to your day in PJ’s with bed hair!
- Self-check regularly to ensure you’re not holding an awkward position or being in place for too long
- Alternate tasks to use different muscle groups
- Avoid working too long on a task, break up long tasks with shorter ones
- You’ll probably have fewer interruptions at home, which could lead to fewer breaks from working. Follow the 20/20/20 guideline – take a 20-second stretch break every 20 minutes and look 20 metres away
- If you miss the noise and energy of an office environment play music or the radio in the background
- Keep hydrated and eat healthily, don’t make your 20-second stretch break a trip to the lollie jar!
- Have an end of day routine – maybe go for a walk or get exercise, try and keep work and home life separated.
Want more information?
Check out our range of specially curated WFH products here.