- Lounge and Collaborative, Lounge and SofasDesigned by Charles Wilson, this comes with a cast aluminium or solid American White Ash timber leg. We can do foam cushions.
- Lounge and Collaborative, Armchairs and OccasionalAmelia’s striking sculptural form was a result of imposing manufacturing limitations during the design process. Designer, Keith Melbourne wanted to avoid the need for costly moulding of foam or plywood. Playing with the intersection of simple geometric forms, he was able to develop a chair with more complex and sophisticated lines, which is also very comfortable and requires only simple fabrication processes for manufacture.Suspended on an elegant stainless steel rod base, the hidden fixings contribute to the clean fresh appearance of the chair. The result is a beautiful, functional, cost effective and versatile chair that can stand on its own, but also looks highly effective in groupings due to the extruded geometric form and repetition of the parabolic seating cutouts.
- Lounge and Collaborative, Lounge and Sofas, Collaborative and OttomansDesigned by Charles Wilson, the scalloped arm of the Boulder Lounge is comfortable and embracing, and has been developed as a continuous sweep. This stretched form, achieved using moulded foam, is echoed in the ottoman. Again comfort and use were considered here, as both an object to sit on or lean into.
- Lounge and CollaborativeLight and versatile in its application, Funhouse can transform from executive to playful through careful selection of fabric colours and textures to complement its surroundings.
- Lounge and Collaborative, Lounge and SofasThe Hudson is available in Low Arm and High Arm versions. It's fully upholstered with removable cushion covers and is supplied with feather and down side cushions. Leg options include stainless steel or solid timber and this stylish piece is available as a 2 and 3 seater.
- Lounge and Collaborative, Lounge and SofasSimple, classic elegance, that's easy on the budget but doesn't compromise on quality. Jose comes in an armchair, or 2-seater, 2.5-seater and 3-seater lounge options. Jose can be covered in leather or upholstery-grade fabric. Plywood frames and top of the range Enduro foam ensure strength and longevity.
- Lounge and CollaborativeThe Jose Lounge embodies a classical elegant design that’s easy on the purse without compromising on the quality.
- Lounge and CollaborativeKurve, fully upholstered on a black plinth, has three modules (straight, convex and concave) can be configured to create these social spaces but not limited to any one shape.
- Lounge and Collaborative, Lounge and SofasThe Maxime Lounge designed by Norman and Quaine is low with a generous wide arm. Upholstery is fixed with nylon glides to the underside.
- Tables, Coffee and Side TablesEeni Meeni Myni Mo by Matthew Sheargold are a family of tables designed to allow flexibility and versatility. Each attaining its own personality through different leg options.Solid European Beech curved timber legs. Various sized timber veneer tops.
- Lounge and Collaborative, Armchairs and OccasionalMo is a chair from the Eeni, Meeni, Myni and Mo family of chairs designed to allow flexibility and versatility. The chairs share a common seat design, each attaining its own personality through different leg and base options. Mo is fully upholstered with solid tapered European Beech timber legs.
- Seating, Meeting and BoardroomPop is a family of chairs, based on a laminated bent plywood shell.
- Tables, Coffee and Side TablesPlaying with the intersection of simple geometric forms, Keith Melbourne has applied the same design principles to the Rose coffee table as his original Amelia chair. The Rose table takes its name from being affectionately referred to one of Amelia’s sisters during its development. The piece has a European Oak veneer or laminate top with a stainless steel base.
- Lounge and Collaborative, Lounge and SofasDesigned to complement Woodmark's Amelia chair, the Sophie 2-seater settee has a moulded-foam body on a stainless steel base. Pieces in this family were created under a simple design philosophy - to be both pleasing to use and easy to manufacture. The result being beautiful, functional and cost-effective designs.
Showing all 16 products